- Expertise (knowledge, research experience) 40%, capability (logical thinking, reasoning power, creativity, presentation skill) 40%, attitude (diligence, willingness) 20%.
- In case of Ph.D. program, three elements including expertise, capability, and attitude are evaluated by the oral interview
1. MS-Ph.D. integrated program
- Oral test : oral interview for life science major
- Subjects for interview
① Choose 1 among Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology and choose 1 life science-related subject among Genetics, Physiology, Biophysics, Plant Biology, Immunology, Neurobiology, Developmental Biology, Bioinformatics, etc. considering one’s previous and desired major. Applicant’s basic knowledge of total 2 subjects are evaluated
② It is allowed to choose 2 subjects among Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Cell Biology. (optional)
2. Ph.D. program
- Oral test
- Applicant’s basic knowledge is evaluated by questions of the research content and one’s specialty within an hour-interview including 20 minute-presentation of the research paper.
- Evaluation criteria
Three elements including expertise, capability, and attitude are evaluated