Implementation of administrative optimization that enables "research and education appropriate to the organization leading the world's academic world"
1. We provide the best administrative support and environment for cultivating progressive and creative scientists who will have future global leadership in the field of life sciences and will carry out multifaceted fusion research.
2. We develop and implement various public relations programs, which students can strengthen their choice of colleges through career exploration.
3. We will strive to grow the personal expertise with changes in the internal and external environment, and optimize the system to provide the best service.
4. We Support the creation of research results with significant influence in area with the mid- and long-term department development plan, and create an ethical environment to secure competitiveness of the research.
5. We construct a connective cooperation system with related departments (departments, centers, and research institutes) for sharing resources to improve education and research activities.
|Equipment and Facilities
|Chairman||Sang Ki Park||Seung-Woo Lee||Tae-kyung Kim||Kyu-ha Choi||Yoon-tae Lee||Tae-kyung Kim|
Sung Key Jang
Seung Yeol Park
Jong Kyoung Kim
|Yong Song Gho
|Kyong Tai Kim
Sung Key Jang
|Affair||- Deliberations and decisions related to departmental personne
l- Information related to the personnel (full-time and part-time)
- Deliberation on recruitment of new professors
- Teacher Promotion / Retention
- Information about full-time teaching assistant
|- General policy work
- Curriculum Policy Review
- Information concerning admission to undergraduate school
- Operation of undergraduate / graduate curriculum
- Undergraduate life / career guidance
- Acceptance of undergraduate student short-term study
- Graduate student teaching assistant
|- Graduate school entrance examination and related work
- Graduate degree award
- Major policies of graduate school operation
- Graduate School Operations
- Scholarship selection and recommendation
|- Publicity activities related to various departments and entrance examination
- Publicity activities for undergraduate students
- Public relations activities for graduate school admissions and professor recommendation of various awards from inside and outside
- Internal and external cooperation and promotion
|- Introduction and management of equipment
- Facility safety management (radioisotope, etc.)
- Use of equipment and equipment fee
- SPACE management
- Laboratory safety management